Outer Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sanctuary where soldiers would not be used as a pawn of their government. Here, soldiers would always have a place, be it in the battlefield or in society in general.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Should the Official Outer-Haven Game include Character/Skill/Action Cards?
Yes, they make the game more interesting.
Outer-Haven: Boss+ I_vote_lcap100%Outer-Haven: Boss+ I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No, It would be too complex and confusing.
Outer-Haven: Boss+ I_vote_lcap0%Outer-Haven: Boss+ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Like Cards from Magic the Gathering?
Outer-Haven: Boss+ I_vote_lcap0%Outer-Haven: Boss+ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
Links
Latest topics
» CV2: IX38.0
Outer-Haven: Boss+ EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:40 am by BOSS+

» Should we add Cards to the game?
Outer-Haven: Boss+ EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 am by BOSS+

» Outer-Haven: Boss+
Outer-Haven: Boss+ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:35 pm by BOSS+

» CV2: IX37.0
Outer-Haven: Boss+ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 pm by BOSS+

» CV2: IX36.0
Outer-Haven: Boss+ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 pm by BOSS+

» Drebin Units = GM's
Outer-Haven: Boss+ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:47 pm by BOSS+

» Ranking Structure:
Outer-Haven: Boss+ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:31 pm by BOSS+

Brothers-In-Arms
Photobucket

Outer-Haven: Boss+

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BOSS+
Big Boss
BOSS+

Base : Outer-Haven
M.O. : FOXHOUND Leader
Credits : 5444

Outer-Haven: Boss+ Empty
PostSubject: Outer-Haven: Boss+   Outer-Haven: Boss+ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:35 pm

The man who started it all. Or at least a clone of the man who started it all.

Raiden learned from Big Mama, in exchange for the location of Big Boss that he obtained from GW, that Olga's daughter, Sunny, was being held in Area 51, and successfully rescued her with the help of Big Mama and the Paradise Lost. After hearing of Rosemary's miscarriage and subsequent remarriage to Roy Campbell, Raiden became despondent. He left Sunny in the care of Otacon and Snake, then began work on retrieving Big Boss's remains from the Patriots for the Paradise Lost Army, leading to his capture.

As a prisoner, the Patriots used Raiden as a test subject for experiments in exoskeleton enhancement surgery, during which he had his head and spine excised from his body from his lower jaw down and subsequently grafted into an enhanced synthetic body.

It was there in his captivity within the Patriots grasp that he had discovered the remains of Big Boss; Along with what looked like two more clones of the Legendary soldier. They're tanks baring code names on both... "Big Chief" and "Boss+."

Now in the present, Raiden does not seem to recall seeing the two clones tanks or chooses not to explain the horrible events he experienced. When the mother AI was destroyed by Snake in 2014, the real Big Boss was released. And shortly afterward s both Big Boss and Major Zero died from the FOXDIE Solid Snake carried in him...

He was left to live out the rest of his life in peace. Not knowing that during those moments, both 3rd generation clones of Big Boss were released from they're tanks and trained to become the next generation of perfect soldiers...

..........The Twin Snakes lived on once more.

I am one of two, I follow in the footsteps of my father and model myself from the Solid examples of my older brother. I am Boss+.

--
Back to top Go down
http://OUTER--HAVEN.webs.com

Outer-Haven: Boss+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outer Haven :: The General's Desk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: